Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Starting to LOSE track

So here I am...almost 5 complete days in and I am starting to lose track of the days that have elapsed!!! I think I am doing a pretty good job from reframing from consuming the infamous diet coke!!! The taste of watering is coming back to me--what do I mean by that---I used to drink water nonstop--and now I am starting to realize why I used too!!! It truly does quinch my thirst!!! Well, I guess I am not getting bad to write this, so I better get back to work!!! Please continue to wish me the best of luck!! Almost 5 days free!!! So so close!!!!!

1 comment:

agcschick said...

Baby you are doing great. I know I haven't been writing any comments but don't think for one second I am not any less proud of you. You are doing this for our family and for a sacrifice that big it truly does mean a lot to us. We want you around for a long long long long long time. Porch swing with just a wrinkled up old lady without a wrinkled up old man just wouldn't cut it. I love you very much and thank you for doing this for us.