Saturday, October 18, 2008

Almost 24 Hours In

So here we go....I have almost made it 24 hours without diet coke and I am using this board as a means of being able to curb the need and desire to have one. I am doing this for my family and a little due to health concerns. Diet coke is made from a substance used in rat poison and for some wild reason I continued to drink the toxic substance. I would say I was (key word was) drinking anywhere from 4 to 8 diet cokes a day...usually at least six or so!!! That is simply unbelievable. I am now paying the price due to the headache I am suffering from...but I think this was the best thing to do!!! More to come...except no more diet death!!!!

1 comment:

MrDietCoke said...

I am very proud of you for doing this for yourself and your family. I love the way you call it diet death simply because that is exactly what it is. I am hoping and praying somehow there will be millions of people who read this and follow your lead. You should be very proud of yourself as I am proud of you.