Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Start of Day 4

So here I am...working on my forth day free from diet coke and feeling great!!! I am actually working outside in the frided temperature and just finised a gatoraide. I think that my biggest problem comes during meal times. I continue to want a diet coke when I go to eat. I would be able to quickly resolve this problem if I had more milk to drink. During snack time and thru the remain parts of the day, I have mo problem with a cold bottle of water or a heart burning gatoraide. I don't think, but not completely certain yet, think the heartburn has slowed some after stopping the coke. I am not certain of that, but do believe it is slowing somewhat!! But here we go--almost to eat and going to have to settle for some ice water or gatoraide!! Please continue to wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

agcschick said...

4 days 4 whole days. WOW that is absolutely amazing. I am so so so proud of the commitment you have made and so much more proud of you for sticking to it not only for yourself but for your family. You are truly my hero and you are an example for everyone else that is going through hard things to give up. You are a great husband, a wonderful father, and an absolute amazing person for us to look up to. Thank you for all you do for us and for your health to stay around for us for years and years to come. The dream of us sitting on a porch swing holding each other when were 80 will come true thanks to you giving up this poison drink. We love you and thank you