Monday, October 20, 2008

3 Full Days

I can't believe it for myself!!!! I have officially made it 72 hours and counting without a single diet coke!!! Yes, I can't count the number of times I have wanted one...and can't truly count the number of times I have went to the fridge to get one not even thinking. But I am quick to take note to the mere absence of the once beloved soda of choice occupying the fridge! Instead, multiple bottles of water and gatoraide now lay cold where my once drink of choice be!!! Ha Ha Ha....it truly is funny in one sense to think about how much one can think about something so stupid soboften. It is no longer a desire but a force of habbit in my life--and that habbit is the only thing needing to be broken!! I was having only a small problem with feeling aquward moments ago--but that feeling has seemed to have already passed. I drank a bottle of water in fear of an esqulating sugar level--but no fear, for it was on the money! I will continue to drink more and more water to help keep this problen under control and to help continuing to flush my poor body system! It's been quite an interesting ride the past few days and looking forward to looking back upon these posts laughing at my need and desire to have a diet coke!!! We almost have I one habbit broken....but must remember to take one day at a time! Maybe I better go to bed early again---helps aide the cause in "kickin da habbit"

No comments: