Sunday, October 19, 2008

Officially 2 Days Free

I have officially made it two days free from drinking diet coke. I know that may not sound like much to some, but to someone that drank the fizzy death drink for breakfeast, lunch, and dinner...ohhh and all the times in between...two days does mean something. The only problem that I am having is the "wosey" feeling that I have been suffering from for days. This is the exact feeling I was having prior to stopping true diet coke, but it seems after eating, approximately 30 to 60 minutes following, I seem to start having problems. I checked the sugars again, and thank goodness, they remain normal. I will continue my quest in over coming the need and desire to have another coke--two days free and a lifetime to go!!! Please wish me the best!!!

No comments: